This thrilling psychological movie was released in 1991 and people have been putting moths on their mouths and then taking selfies ever since. Knock it off. You look stupid. And you probably have moth rabies now.
Anywho, you think you know The Silence Of The Lambs like the back of your hand? News flash, Clarice. That’s not a wart on the back of your hand. You dropped some coleslaw there more than a week ago. Nonetheless, let’s test your knowledge of this classic thriller with a challenging 5-IQ Quiz.
When you’re finished, share your results with the world.
Fava Beans Anyone?
That's not a lamb, ok? It's a moth. A scary skull moth that, according to Wikipedia, lives for the sole purpose of pooping in people's mouths. True story.
1 - The movie was based on the 1988 novel by the same name. Who wrote it?
I know what you're thinking. No, I did not write it.
4. Jodie Foster and the dude that wrote Amityville Horror
2 - The Silence of the Lambs was released in the United States on which of the following holidays? Yeah, seriously. A real fan would know the answer to this.
Have you been naughty or nice?
1. Valentine's Day. When you really want to tell someone you love them!
2. Christmas and what a Christmas it was!
3. Thanksgiving, because you should be thankful when eating your friends and family.
4. Easter, because eating hard boiled eggs gets old after awhile.
5. Labor Day, because kidnapping, torturing, and eating innocent people requires a fair amount of work.
3 - City + Name always makes a great nickname. Unless you're from the small town of Anus, France.
Clarice interviews Hannibal Lecter in an effort to hunt down a serial killer nicknamed...
It puts the lotion on it's skin...
4 - Have you forgotten that the character listed in the credits as "SWAT Commander" was played by this famous singer/songwriter/actor? I bet you have.
Who could it be now?
1. One of the Blowfish from Hootie and the Blowfish
5 - The success of The Silence of the Lambs led to two prequels and one sequel. Like Star Wars but with more cannibalism and less Ewoks (thank God!). Let's just see if you know the names of these other movies (from The Silence of the Lambs, not Star Wars).
1. Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising, Hannibal The Cannibal
2. Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising, Hannibal
3. Fire Dragon, Hannibal On Fire, Hannibal
4. Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising Up, Hannibal
5. Pete The Dragon, Hannibal Rising, Hannibal
All 5 questions completed!
Share story to unlock your results